₹ 399.00₹ 599.00
- INGREDIENTS: We use Organically grown Medjool Dates (Khajur), Cashew (Kaju), Almonds (Badam) & pistachio (Pista) and Matratva A2 Ghee to make our Sugar Free Khajur Barfi.
- PERFECT GIFT ITEM: This is the perfect gift for any occasion, people across age group will love this barfi. Especially people who are health conscious or trying to maintain their sugar levels. It’s a great snack for your random sugar cravings
- TASTE: It is deliciously sweet and rich in flavour without any sugar. You can serve it as dessert after or during the meal. It also has a nice chewy texture which dissolves easily in mouth
- PACKAGING: We use only high-quality glass jars so that you can receive healthy and full flavour full Khajur Barfi
- 100 % Vegeterian
₹ 599.00₹ 699.00
- PREPARATION: This Mitahi Box contains 500 Gm organic, ready to eat & authentic Besan Ladoos. These awesomely delicious Besan Ladoos are carefully rolled into small balls using hands. We only use homemade desi ghee while making these ladoos to make sure they stay authentic and healthy.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: These ladoos are made using traditional and organic ingredients like – Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee, Organic Besan, Turmeric, Organic Jaggery & Dry fruits. No preservatives are added while preparing and packing the product.
- BENEFITS OF BESAN LADOO: Comprising of healthy ingredients like Desi Ghee, Besan, Jaggery & Dry Fuits, these tasty ladoos will keep your stomach full and your body nourished for long durations. Each Ladoo is loaded with nutrients & will provide you energy in every bite.
- TEXTURE: These dense golden balls have crumbly center that melt into a soft, creamy texture on the tongue immediately after chewing.
- TASTE: Flavor notes include nutty, roasted, and burnt caramel profiles from Jaggery.
- PACKAGING: We pack these ladoos in food grade approved high quality water proof boxes. All our snacks are packed in strict hygienic conditions to ensure that they are free of any contamination. You can store them in an airtight container for up to three weeks, making them a suitable travel snack.